Single and multi-axis motion simulators / rotary tables, with an accuracy <10 arcsec, a synchronization better than 1 and accelerations up to 5000g.
Extremely precise, stable, dynamic and custom-made on request.
Our motion simulators / rotary tables are test systems specially tailored to your requirements. From custom-made products for special tasks to globally standardized testing systems in the production of e.g. ESP / airbag control units (Electronic Stability Control) and inertial platforms to production support in research and development.
We offer you both single and multi-axis motion simulation / rotary tables with (rotation) rate, position, sine and freely programmable courses. Our systems meet a very high degree of positioning accuracy, dynamics, synchronization accuracy and stability. We achieve this accuracy through the use of a highly dynamic, directly driven, brushless torque motor, precision bearings and high-precision optical angle measuring systems.
The technical values:
- Torques 1 Nm to 1000 Nm
- Yaw rate up to 36,000 ° / s
- Angular accelerations up to 1,000,000 ° / s
- Sinus up to 1000 Hz
- Positioning accuracy <10 arcsec
- energy-efficient, highly dynamic, direct-drive, brushless torque motor
- mechanical precision storage or air storage
- high-precision optical angle measuring systems
- powerful motion controller hardware from our own development
- innovative software tailored to the needs of the user with an intuitive operating concept
- Control technology with auto-tuning functions
- Power electronics and safety technology
- Temperature / climatic chambers from various manufacturers
Just like our simulators, we always keep moving – with extreme precision and a lot of power.